Monday, September 6, 2010

Ressurection ...of the blog.

What's the record for the longest idle blog? I might have been contending for it. Consider the streak ended...
Three and a half years ago I found myself in Northern Virginia, trying to keep up with friends all over the country. When I announced that I was moving to South Bend, IN to work for the People of Praise, I let this hibernate.
I am interested in resurrecting the blog for several interests. Much has happened since then, and I plan to share more stories (past and current) in the future. It will be fun to pose questions about thoughts and reflections intertwining both Finance and Jesus. Who knows, maybe even find other Christians out there in the blogosphere to connect in dialogue.
I still live in South Bend. I am privileged to work for the People of Praise in the Finance Office. I get to work for the King, and with the King.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Haha, welcome back. I'll get you those gas numbers soon. Probably.